Total Portfolio Return: SG +122.19% US +107.49%  Find out more >>


Performance Report for Year 2019

So 2019 is finally over. It has been quite an eventful year for me personally. I spent a quarter of the year in hospital. During that period, I liquidated all my positions and missed some of most massive gains the portfolio could have gotten since the start of system's live trading. Of course, missing those profits can't compare to the blessings of getting my health back. Then I have also contemplated on quitting the subscription business and focus my energy on researching on qualitative strategies. In the end, with encouragement and inspiration from friends and followers, I decided to continue but in a more 'stream-lined' manner.


Now on the portfolios performances. While STI made a decent yearly increase of about 9%, the US indexes experienced stellar gains with S&P500 returned close to 30%. My Singapore Momentum portfolio made a slight loss of 2.85% while my US Momentum portfolio made a loss of 3.84%. If I were to include those missed out trades in Q4, it should be possible for the Singapore portfolio to beat the index but not for the US portfolio as the gain of US indexes are simply too massive.

Follow us on Facebook!

Follow us via Email!

Singapore Momentum Portfolio

2019 Return = -2.85%
Total Return = +33.49% (since June 2016)

US Momentum Portfolio

2019 Return = -3.84%
Total Return = +63.19% (since June 2016)

Hope year 2020 will be a better year for the portfolios. Wish everyone a Happy New Year!

Get Full Access and follow our system's quest for ABNORMAL returns
Performance Join as Member

No comments:

Post a Comment