Total Portfolio Return: SG +122.19% US +107.49%  Find out more >>


Finally selling off Synagie (SGX: V2Y) for +58.20% profit.

I have been holding Synagie since mid Jun 2020. The system gave a buy signal on 11th Jun. I was glad I entered it on the same day at 0.122. A few days later it shot up to 0.160+ and never came back down again. Subsequently the trend remained bullish and the price continue to rise to a high of 0.235. The bull then lost its strength and price started sliding. The system gave a sell signal today and it was sold at 0.193 for a profit of +58.20%. Holding period is about 4+ months.


This is what I have posted to my subscribers.





The market has been jittery recently as we are closing in to the US presidential election. It is nice to still be able to realise such profit despite the sluggish Singapore market. After offloading Synagie, my SG portfolio is currently 50% cash to protect against the election risk. 

Check out my other highly profitable trades year-to-date..

Also take a look at my current portfolio performance here

To know first hand where the market is heading every week, subscribe to our premium subscription package

Get Full Access and follow our system's quest for ABNORMAL returns
Performance Join as Member

Follow us on Facebook!

Follow our blog via Email!

No comments:

Post a Comment