Total Portfolio Return: SG +122.19% US +107.49%  Find out more >>


PropNex (SGX:OYY) +185.67% profit (realized). Jumping ship, bye...

Finally I am out of PropNex, I have been writing a lot about PropNex since I bought into this counter last year as I see a lot of potential in this counter despite the ongoing pandemic (you can refer to my past posts here and here and also in InvestingNote). Despite the pandemic, it is interesting to find that system gave a buy signal for PropNex in Oct 2020. The sentiments during that time were that the Singapore economic will be deeply impacted and the property market would be pulled down by it. As you should know by now, if you followed me long enough, the way I trade is I don't reason with the system simply for one reason - the system has been trained with more than 10 years of data. So, dutifully I entered the counter on 15th Oct 2020 at 0.635. Well we know now that the property market didn't crash but instead skyrocketed. Reason being, Singapore is still a safe country to park your assets and interest rates are at historic low with easy money floating around so it makes it easy to take up large amount of mortgage loan, sometimes more than one should have. 

Anyway, fast forward to now, system gave a sell signal on Thursday and I was out at 1.72. Total dividend collected is 0.094 which amounts to 14.80%, quite a huge percentage given that it was only held for 11 months. Total take home profit is a whopping 185.67%. Congrats to those who followed and has the conviction to hold until now. I was hoping for more uptrend but recently the price has been under pressure if you see from the above chart. It could be due to the expectation of rising interest rates, or the ongoing pandemic or maybe even Evergrande rout. It doesn't matter, I am jumping ship. It has been a privilege HODLing with you.


Real transactions.



Alerts for subscribers





This PropNex trade profit is my second largest profit since system live trading in 2016. It has become one of my top 5 generals for Singapore portfolio, dethroning Synagie (SGX:V2Y). Now all my top 5 generals are multibagger. Surprisingly and ironically, 4 of them came during the pandemic.


Name (Ticker)% P/LEntry / Exit
AEM Holdings (AWX.SI) 247.16% Dec'16 / May'17
PropNex (OYY.SI) 185.67% Oct'20 / Sep'21
Del Monte (D03.SI) 140.04% Dec'20 / Aug'21
Medtecs Intl (546.SI) 130.91% Jun'20 / Jul'20
Union Gas (1F2.SI) 102.40% Oct'20 / Aug'21



To know exactly what stocks the system is buying, subscribe to our premium subscription package. Visit our main page to find out more.

Get Full Access and follow our system's quest for ABNORMAL returns
Performance Join as Member

Like us on Facebook!

Follow our blog via Email!

No comments:

Post a Comment