Total Portfolio Return: SG +122.19% US +107.49%  Find out more >>


ISDN (SGX:I07) recent bump +8.39% realized gain

ISDN (SGX:I07) was an interesting case. System gave a buy signal on 6th Jul 2021 to enter at 0.775. Unfortunately, it started to descend the next day for the next 2 weeks. I thought there was no hope for recovery. But system did not give a sell signal. Surprisingly, it rebounded strongly on 29th Jul and continue to ascend for the next few days. System gave a sell signal on 3rd Aug to bag a profit of +8.39% in less than a month of holding. Though I didn't buy the signals as my portfolio is already full it was a nice profit for those who followed. Next I will be sharing a multibaggar stock that I have sold recently. Stay tune. You can also follow me freely in Facebook or InvestingNote.


Get Full Access and follow our system's quest for ABNORMAL returns
Performance Join as Member

Follow us on Facebook!

Follow our blog via Email!

No comments:

Post a Comment