Total Portfolio Return: SG +122.19% US +107.49%  Find out more >>


The disappointing case of Frencken (SGX:E28). Profit +1.60%

Well, it can be quite disheartening to see the stock you bought went up nearly 35% only to see the profit fizzles and you are back close to your entry price. It happened to a stock I bought recently - Frencken (SGX:E28). I entered on 20th Jul at 0.935. It was in a strong uptrend and there was so much potential in this stock (chart-wise). The price soared to 1.25 in less than a month, equivalent to an unrealized gain of 35%. I was hoping for another Medtecs (SGX:546) which was sold for a profit of +130.91%. However, the next moment, it came crashing down pretty quickly towards my entry price. In the end, it was sold on 28th Aug at 0.95 for a gain of merely +1.60%


Join us in our quest for abnormal returns. Get started today >>

I'm not sure what caused the price to drop suddenly (I don't look at fundamentals). All I know is once the trend has reversed, it is time to sell and move on. No point going against the trend, that's the rule of a trend following strategy. 


To know first hand which exact stock is the system buying, subscribe to our premium subscription package. Get Full Access and follow our system's quest for ABNORMAL returns

Performance Join as Member
Follow us on Facebook!

Follow our posts via Email here!

No comments:

Post a Comment